All Employees are respected and valued
IVE is committed to promoting a workplace environment where the diverse skills, experiences and unique identities of our employees are recognised, respected and valued. We understand the impact of conscious and unconscious biases and intend to provide training support to managers, to guide fair and equitable decision making. We will embrace the diversity of our workforce through inclusive leadership, encouraging different perspectives from our employees. IVE’s Code of Conduct, workplace bullying, harassment and discrimination policies, along with IVE’s management processes, reinforce our zero tolerance to bullying, harassment and discrimination, ensuring we grow a cohesive environment where everyone is treated with respect and courtesy.
A key component of workplace diversity and inclusion are the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO). EEO addresses disadvantage experienced by particular groups of people in the workplace. IVE is an equal opportunity employer that respects and values the contribution of all employees, committed to providing a safe, inclusive and accessible workplace, free from
discrimination, harassment, vilification or victimisation.
IVE is committed to growing a culture of inclusion where employees from all diverse backgrounds and identities feel appreciated and valued in decision making. When employees feel empowered to express their unique ideas and perspectives into the operations of the business, injecting their personal experiences, characteristics, unique skills and knowledge into their responsibilities and decisions, as an organisation we become more productive, creative, diverse and innovative in solution and design. Ultimately we become more agile to changing trends and customer environments.
All employees are able to participate and contribute to their full potential
IVE is committed to removing workplace barriers, both perceived and physical, to allow all employees to participate to their full potential. IVE promotes a supportive and adaptable work environment that encourages employees to utilise a flexible approach to balancing work, family and caring responsibilities. Furthermore, IVE is committed to enhancing mentoring, training and career development opportunities across all layers and business streams of the organisation.
What are our key objectives?
- Raise awareness of workplace diversity and inclusion throughout IVE.
- Provide a workplace that is free from discrimination, promotes health and wellbeing at work and recognises and values diversity.
- Develop inclusive leaders who value and have a deep understanding of diversity and inclusion, with the capability to build inclusive teams and working environments.
- Attract, recruit and retain employees from diverse backgrounds.
- Embed workplace diversity and inclusion principles into management and work team practices.
- Ensure IVE’s diversity and inclusion principles and values are reflective of our customer’s values.
- Grow partnerships and supplier relationships that promote and improve diversity and inclusion within IVE, for our employees, customers and in the community.